Accredited from Project Management Institute (PMI®) by 45 PDUs. This course is aligned with the IASSC LSSBOK.One of the course main objectives is to prepare you to achieve your LSS Green/Black certificate.
Improve Quality, Cut Costs and Increase Speed with Lean Six Sigma!
Keep your business processes lean, boost and improve the quality of its outputs
October / November 2015
For more information contact the centre
The course will cover the Green belt certification; however one day session will be dedicated for Black belt certification
- Day Sessions , 09:00 am -05:00 pm - 6 days
- @ SCEES Building Training Hall No.1
- International Certified Instructor
- Language: Instruction: English / Notes: English
- Corporate Standard Fees 5250 SDG/Participant - Standard Fees: Individuals 4500 SDG/Participant
- Discount is available for group registration upon contact
Register Now Course Details Brochure
Important note: The above mentioned dates are subject to change. To keep up-to-date with any change kindly check our website periodically. If you register to any of our training courses, our staff will contact you directly to inform you about any change of course date. Thank you.
The benefits of the Lean Six Sigma course
- Learn how to measure, map and put in place Lean practices
- Be confident leading problem solving exercises and Lean supply chains
- Identify and minimize practices that waste money and time
- Statistical measure business improvements
- Better Execution: Lean Six Sigma links strategic plans to operational improvements to create efficiencies for your business.
- Build customer loyalty: Lean Six Sigma helps to meet the customer needs; therefore you can improve your produce.
- Create greater returns by lowering operating costs and delivering products and services quicker and with higher customer satisfaction through operational excellence.