The aim of English for Engineering course is to improve your professional communication skills, whether you are an engineer, an engineering technician or a technical manager . The course covers high-priority language that is useful in any branch of engineering (mechanical, electrical, civil, etc.), focusing on skills such as working with drawings, describing technical problems and discussing dimensions and precision.
The course is consist of 10 units
- Technology in use .
- Material technology .
- Components and assemblies .
- Engineering design .
- Breaking point .
- Technical development .
- Procedures and precautions.
- Monitoring and control .
- Theory and practice .
- Pushing the boundaries.
- expand your professional vocabulary
- improve your understanding of grammar
- socialize and network with greater confidence
- speak more accurately and fluently
- participate more successfully in meetings
- improve your written English
- communicate more confidently
- Instructor-Led Class Lectures – Notes & Slides
- Reviews and Revisions
- Q & A - Case Studies
- Group Assignments and Discussions
- professionals Students and work in all engineering fields , students in engineering faculties.
- Pre requirements
- Good level in general English language