CCPTM (CCC/CCE) Certification Prep. Course (CCE350)
35 CEUs - Continuing Education Credits (AACE®)
35 PDUs - Professional Development Units (PMI®)
The intent of this course is to recognize specialists who meet a demanding set of criteria by a rigorous examination, experience, education and ethical qualifications. Since 1976, AACE’s Certified Cost Consultant /Certified Cost Engineer (CCCTM/CCETM) has provided the means to measures one’s knowledge, experience and adherence to best management practices in today’s earned value industry.
The CCC/CCE Certification preparation course guarantee you to escalate your capabilities with the standard required level to be certified and to practice as a cost consultant at an international level. The course covers the application of cost engineering and cost management principles, proven methodologies and the latest technology in support of the management process.
Our interactive lecture presentations along with practical hands-on exercises will engage the students in discussing the key concepts, helping them to be well prepared for the exam.
Our comprehensive Cost Engineering Course covers the following prominent topics for CCC/CCE aspirants:
- Cost : This section will introduce participants to know what is cost , cost elements ,pricing techniques, economic cost and cost management procedures.
- Cost Estimating : Aspects of estimation , process and discrete product manufacturing.
- Planning &Scheduling
- Progress & Cost Control: The earned value concept and its relation to progress measurement, variable budgets, performance scheduling and cost tracking.
- Project Management: Fundamentals, project structure, quality management, strategic asset management.
- Economic Analysis: Basic and applied engineering economics.
- Statistics, Probability & Risk: probability, risk management and the basic concepts in descriptive statistic.
- This course will provide the participants with a through background in the concepts of Total Cost Management and Cost Engineering.
- Participants will be prepared to successfully award the CCC/CCE Certification.
- Learning of the comprehensive tools and techniques in cost estimation and cost control.
- The course addresses area of total cost management through planning and controlling resources, costs, profitability and risk.
- i.e. managing cost throughout the life cycle of any enterprise, program, facility, project, product or service.
- Practice solving cost engineering problems of variety of complexities and simulation of real life cases of difficult cost engineering practice.
Who should attend this course?
- This course targets: Finance Managers, Cost Planners, Cost Controllers, Chief Executive Officers, Project Managers, Engineers, Human Resources Managers, Planners, I.T. Managers and other professionals who understand the value of cost management in satisfying their financial expectations .
- It is open to anyone interested in cost control and operations optimization regardless of the nature of its business or background.
- PMP, PgMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP certified candidates who wish to earn 35 PDUs for recertification.
- Instructor-Led Class Lectures, Notes & Slides
- Reviews and Revisions
- Q & A - Case Studies
- Group Assignments and Discussion.
- These topics will be covered among 35 business hours.
- All participants will receive a classroom presentation material along with sample questions and mock exams.
- Credential roadmap explains the requirements, process, all steps needed and what SCEES can provide to you.
- A guidance of how to write and prepare the professional paper upon the closing ceremony .
- Financial facilitation to buy the exam voucher and book your seat.
- Refreshments will be provided during the course.